Sunday, August 12, 2007

FO Monday

String Bag:

Pattern: String Bag from Erin, at My Best Friend's a Dork blog

Yarn: Lily's Sugar 'n Cream in Ecru, 2 plus a smidgen more balls

Needles: body in # 11 circulars

Started July, 2007 Finished August, 2007

Modifications: I added some texture to the bottom by adding purl stitches, only because I got tired of knitting it plain. I like how it came out.

Comments: This was my first time with a circular cast-on, which was not as daunting as I expected it to be. I will knit this again, but probably use a needle size or 2 larger, I am a very tight knitter!

bag bottom:

bag thief:



My other finished object is the flamingo dishcloth, found here.




Sugar 'n Cream cotton, size 7 needles. Took me a couple of sittings to finish it. I think he's cute! I'll enjoy the color until it fades to beige like all the other sugar 'n cream dishcloths. Anyone use a kitchen cotton they like that doesn't fade with repeated washings??

No comments: