Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bloggus Interruptus

Oh, blog, how I have missed you! Missed my computer in general, which is sick at the moment. My laptop took a leap off the table and pancaked itself on the floor when one of the dogs ran by and caught the cord with her tail. Worked OK for the rest of the day, but wouldn't start up the next day.Sadly, the drivers are corrupted. I've had a computer tekkie friend trying to recover hard drive data, but it is not looking good. My knitting patterns! My book marks! My photos! And music! Oh, the horror! Thankfully most of the music and photos were backed up about 6 weeks ago, but not the other files. Lesson learned! I'm using a borrowed laptop, so I probably won't be updating the blog until I fix my computer. Thanks for all your e mails, which I have responded to. See you when I'm up and running again!!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Welcome back! The attachment is strong, what did we do prior to www. Please email your address. I swear the buttons will go out tomorrow! Can you forgive my slack ways?