Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Nice Sunday

Today was a lazy day inside, almost sloth-like until I made myself get up and move around! There was knitting to this:
Watching the US Open!! OK, this image is not the US Open, but it is Roger Federer. This shot is from the Nasdaq in Key Biscayne (it was renamed this year to the Sony Ericsson). The Ericsson tournament is worth a day out of work to attend every year,I thoroughly enjoy it. But the Open is my tournament, I overdose on the coverage every year. Bless you, USA Network!


There was knitting to this, too:

The Boston Red Sox! Oh, yeah, I'm a member of The Nation!! I have followed the Red Sox since high school,and here in Florida I catch the games on MLB.TV. They won today, but last nights' no-hitter by the rookie Buchholz was as good as baseball can get. I got NO knitting done during that game! Today, I was torn between the two sports, so I watched both! And did some baking:

Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread. The recipe is here. May not look pretty, but the house smells wonderful and it tastes really good. I think this will make great french toast.

And I can't forget about the knitting! Here is a peek at Miss Dashwood: She is coming along with no major problems, thankfully!



1 comment:

YarnSnob said...

Roger Federer?Oh he's great!!
That raisin bread looks really tasty.

Miss dashwood looks awesome
xx